Condoms on Campus
Condom locations on campus
- Jones Hall
- SGA Office
- Barber Shop
- Shade Hall
- University Apartments 100s/200s RA Office
- University Apartments 300s/400s RA Office
- Student Health Center
- Totty Hall
- Intramural Complex – Men and Women’s restrooms
- Reed Hall
- Bradford Hall
- White Hall
- Grandison Hall
- Boley Hall
- Bethune Hall
- DO use a condom every time you have sex.
- DO put on a condom before having sex.
- DO read the package and check the expiration date.
- DO make sure there are no tears or defects.
- DO store condoms in a cool, dry place.
- DO use latex or polyurethane condoms.
- DO use water-based or silicone-based lubricant to prevent breakage.
- DON’T store condoms in your wallet as heat and friction can damage them.
- DON’T use nonoxynol-9 (a spermicide), as this can cause irritation.
- DON’T use oil-based products like baby oil, lotion, petroleum jelly, or cooking oil because they will cause the condom to break.
- DON’T use more than one condom at a time.
- DON’T reuse a condom.